Sunday, September 25, 2016


Overeating, or undereating, is a thing that I do quite often throughout the day. I need to stop doing that. I go throughout the day, not eating much. At dinner I eat a lot. Sometimes it could be late a night too. I have to set my alarms for me to eat now. This is a big problem for a lot of people! I hope that all of you who read this take note. I try, but I'm not perfect. Stick to your guns and eat healthy, eat often, but eat less per meal. Also it's a good idea to keep a balanced diet. That means: not too many sweets and not too often.

I for one do the Paleo Plan. It is really easy for me. I'll include a photo of the plan. It's simple. All you do is not eat anything that a promagden man/woman wouldn't eat. That's pre-agricultural. I love the Paleo Plan, but choose for yourself, and keep your options open. Nothing too extreme (like a juice fast for a month or two). Those are crazy, and make you grumpy... I wouldn't recommend those.


No comments:

Post a Comment